Receptionist | Wimborne | £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Find Online Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting an established Accountancy Practice based in Wimborne, Dorset in the recruitment of an experienced Receptionist.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist. We are looking for someone who enjoys being the first point of contact and has a desire/willingness to help customers with queries and also directing them to the correct person.
Responsibilities | Receptionist
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Greet visitors to office in person
- Handling customer queries where possible, transfer calls and take messages
- Manage a busy email inbox
- Uploading information to client account and allocating to staff ie change of contact information
- Assisting internal and external clients
- Distribute deliveries
- Tidy and maintain reception area
- Monitor visitor access
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements
- Monitor and maintain office equipment via IT Support
- Arrange meeting room bookings and catering
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, maintaining stationery
- Handling daily post
- Assist administration team when needed
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.
Find Online Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Find Online Recruitment complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Find Online Recruitment may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Find Online Recruitment providing you with work finding services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'