A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist/Client Patient Assistant to work with our client who specialises in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. The client has a very well established reputations spanning over 20 years in the UK.
The procedures include anti-ageing and surgical aesthetic treatments, including Botox, dermal fillers and skin peels.
Our client has held various positions throughout their career, including medical director for one of UK largest Cosmetic surgery clinics. The Clinics are located in both Manchester and London. Surgical procedures are performed in both of these locations.
The Clinic Patient Liaison/Receptionist plays a key role for the clinic; being both the face of the business, and making the Clinic’s clients feel welcome, valued and respected -is fundamental to the objectives of this company.
- Responsibility for maintaining an uninterrupted daily flow of clinic days; working closely with and supporting pre-existing staff, and having a passion for the industry is essential to the role, together with a friendly and outgoing attitude is vital in order to maintain the nationally renowned customer care our clients receive.
- Work days can vary; but the ultimate aim is ensure the smooth running of clinic days so that clients are handled with care through their medical experience in accordance with the Clinic’s standards.
- Administrative work is vital to the role, and will include replying to client enquiries, contacting clients, booking patients into the computer system, ensuring that all patient information remains up to date, whilst taking payments for procedures and providing information in a timely manner.
The Clinic is committed to providing the highest ethical plastic and cosmetic industry standards. We require someone with ambition to join an expanding medical practice. We are seeking an organised individual who is able to multi-task whilst covering a variety of workloads. The ideal receptionist will have industry knowledge, and an outgoing, yet approachable personality. They must take pride in their appearance, and be both compassionate and respectful the views and desires of clients.
· Computer literate with optimal working knowledge of all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook etc).
· Notable communication skills (written & verbal).
Ability to follow procedure and think independently.
· Have a clear understanding of social media.
The Patient Liaison/Receptionist plays an essential part of the patient journey, from enquiries to consultations; treatment quotes to surgery; and follow ups and post-op care. They should therefore be compassionate and understanding of the Patients and their possible circumstances.
The client is seeking a Receptionist that can work 35 hours per week that can be flexible between shifts. Hours are generally 9am to 5pm. with an hour for lunch In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary plus benefits to match. The role is in Manchester City Centre parking is included.
- Communication Skills
- Medical Records
- Patient Administration
- Client Liason
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'