Job title: Receptionist
Location: Stoke Mandeville Hospital,Mandeville Rd, Aylesbury HP21 8AL
Job reference: 36087
Would you like to be part of a team that has a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community?
If you answered 'yes' to the above, we would love to hear from you!
We have Full Time placement opportunities available for a Receptionist available at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust specifically providing the following:
- To carry out reception and clerical duties, as part of a team, to ensure an efficient and professional service is provided at the Reception Desk, dealing with patients and visitors in a courteous manner being mindful of patient confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment, helping to promote a professional image.
- To manage the calling for patients to attend theatre and arrange for the collection of beds.
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages, and dealing with queries appropriately within the scope of the role.
- Responsible for the inputting of electronic patient data relating to the patient's journey through the department including recoding of times associated with the patient events.
- To be responsible for the ordering, receiving, and checking of prosthesis, stationary and other identified equipment via Eprocurement.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare provides acute, community and specialist healthcare services to patients across the county of Buckinghamshire, and neighbouring areas. Overall, the Trust has around 6,000 highly trained, qualified doctors, nurses, midwives, health visitors, therapists, healthcare scientists and other support staff caring for more than half a million patients every year. Our patients are at the heart of everything that we do, and our aim is to provide safe and compassionate care, every time. Our focus is on providing right care, right place, right time, first time and everything we do is aimed at delivering high-quality care when and where our patients need it.
The role is full time with the hours being 07.30 am -15.30 pm weekdays.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts do not have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialties, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with the admin and clerical team on .
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'