required to provide a reception and front of house service, meet and greet customers and deal with telephone and email enquiries. The applicant needs to be able to deal with a wide range of visitors attending the reception desk. This varies from members of the public, social care, clients, contractors, staff and high profile individuals.
This is a challenging post requiring a significant degree of practical and operational focus along with strong administration and customer service skills.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls from external and internal users
- To meet and greet visitors and staff courteously and ensure they are passed to their hosts or directed to meeting rooms safely, ensuring they have relevant ID badges or visitors badges
- To provide a range of customer service skills and general office duties
- Maintain various databases and in-house directories
- Maintain the reception diary and room booking system to include provision of IT, AV and telecommunications equipment and provision of other meeting resources
- To provide the First Aid Emergency call out system and perform designated site evacuation duties
- To be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and paperwork
- To be able to work using own initiative at all times
- To provide cover for other roles within the facilities management team
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills required - both written and verbal
- Computer literate and be able to pick up in-house computer databases. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good administrative skills
- Confident and friendly out-going personality
- Able to work under pressure and able to cope with difficult and sensitive issues
- Be of smart appearance
The position will be full time to start and then possibly job share - 3 full days and 2 afternoons.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'