Hotel Receptionist - One Warwick Park
Hours: 45 hours over 5 days per week. Shifts between 6:30am and 11pm.
Location: Tunbridge Wells
A Boutique 4* hotel in Tunbridge Wells' are searching for a Receptionist to join their Front of House team. Recognised as Tunbridge Wells' top hotel and also the best in Kent, the successful candidates will want to grow and develop within the business.
The Job Role
- Greet all guests on arrival
- Manage luggage collection/delivery
- Manage all check ins/outs
- Answering guest queries be they by phone or email, in line with company policy
- Effective call handling, being able to transfer a call to the relevant department and to take and effective message
- Actively making dinner reservations for all hotel guests, arranging transport and dry cleaning when necessary
- Have a good knowledge of the local amenities and be able to direct guests to local tourist sites
- Assist with group bookings including, room listing and payments
- To have extensive knowledge of all hotel facilities
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a similar role at a 4 * establishment. (Desired, not essential)
What's on Offer
- 22 days annual leave
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Life assurance
- Fantastic savings across over 250 big name brands including dining, entertainment, days out and much more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'