Receptionist / Guest Relations Manager
Our client, a luxury residential block in North West London is looking for an experienced Receptionist / Guest Relations Manager to provide a top service to all residents and guests, acting as the face of the brand, creating and maintaining a welcoming, warm environment for all.
Reporting to the General & Operations Manager, you will provide support to the management team assigned to look after the wellbeing of the building and residents. This role requires excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with a number of different individuals including international clients.
As well as being the face of the brand, the Receptionist / Guest Relations Manager will be required to:
- Complete all required paperwork for new guests
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and co-operation amongst team members an guests
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals
- Maintain high visibility at front desk at all times
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage move in/move out procedures and inventories as required
- Understand and anticipate Guests’ needs and ensure all guest requirements during their stay are fulfilled within reason
The successful Receptionist / Guest Relations Manager will:
- Be customer service driven, and ideally will have experience in hospitality and administration, with a keen interest in London’s property market
- Possess local area knowledge
- Be confident with the ability to communicate to build trust and rapport
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, sharing perspectives in order to achieve personal and organisational targets
If you have the experience required and are looking for a new challenge, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'