Do you have fantastic customer service skills and experience in a receptionist role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist, whom shall often be the first impression of our company and will be responsible for directing our incoming customers to the relevant department, alongside other service admin.
Job Title: Receptionist
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 17:30pm
Role: Permanent, Full Time
This role is to work within one of our Daisy brands - Voice Mobile
- Manage a busy switch board of between 600-800 calls per day.
- Email customers for satisfaction feedback and highlight areas for improvement
- Log sales team call back times, to ensure our customers are spoken to within 1 hours time SLA.
- Customer Data Checking
- Other admin duties when required
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
- Customer Service
- Telephone Reception
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'