Location: Dublin 24
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Competitive salary and benefits
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Receptionist as our patients rightly expect the best when they come to our clinics for treatment. As such we are seeking a “front of house” specialist; to act as Reception/Host/Hostess, someone who knows how to make people feel welcome and special.The Role
Every day will bring something new but your day to day role will involve –
- Acting as a first point-of-contact for patients, providing a warm welcome and courteous service throughout their appointment with us
- Monitoring patients, anticipating their needs and notifying the manger and staff where assistance is needed.
- Covering the reception area, maintaining a priority for incoming calls at all times
- Have a disciplined approach to diary management, anticipating any changes in circumstance and ensuring any potential waiting times are well communicated.
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner and deal with any telephone enquiries efficiently.
- Enhance patient’s first and last impression of Optical Express by developing service techniques.
- Serve refreshments to patients and their guests throughout their time in clinic to enhance their experience and make any waiting time as comfortable as possible.
- Gather information from patients through natural interaction and pass to Patient Advisors ensuring we do not have to repeat questions and deliver a truly personal service.
- Maintain stationery stocks and oversee the ordering of new supplies
- Co-ordinate efficiently with other departments to deliver a remarkable patient experience
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction scores and online service reviews.
In short we want our patients to be pampered and feel completely relaxed and comfortable whilst in our care.
Your background will be in a similar environment within a clinical setting; equally we are happy to talk to people from a high end hospitality background such as hotels and serviced apartments.
Applicants must exude a confident presence. You will have enthusiasm, a customer focused attitude and a desire to provide our patients with an outstanding quality of service
We are looking for applicants who are confident and professional, who have a passion for providing a world class customer service along with strong organisational and communication skills. You will have the ability to work closely with others around you, be articulate and presentable, motivated to achieve and a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express, whilst demonstrating confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times.Benefits
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'