Receptionist - London - at a stockbrokers. Bens include: GYM, PENSION, LARGE BONUS, 35 HR WEEK, 25 DAYS HOL. Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist Agency. £28000 to £34,000.
Working in glamorous offices in London, and more. This company is looking for someone who enjoys reception. Someone who has worked for either a 5* Hotel or within corporate reception OR been a member of the cabin crew. If you are polished with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RECEPTION OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist - with a high level of responsibility.
Corporate Receptionist DUTIES:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
See our "Receptionist Guidebook" For help, secret tips on promotion in reception and how to get your CV noticed.
If you have a good background as a receptionist, corporate receptionist OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline then please apply.
- Concierge Services
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'