£16,500 - £18,000
Our client based in Exeter is seeking a Receptionist / Admin Assistant to join their busy team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career in professional services.
- Deal with all telephone calls in an efficient and friendly manner
- Greet clients and see to meeting rooms and provide beverages
- Maintain a record of meeting room use and availability
- Manage incoming and outgoing post, ensuring each item is scanned and allocated to the appropriate account
- General site management - Keeping the board room tidy and other areas tidy, stationary and supplies ordering.
- Ensuring the kitchen is clean and tidy
- Filing and shredding
- Additional support to administration team as and when needed
- Updating client details
- Acknowledging receipt of contact received from clients
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Possess an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Good English and Grammar
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Team Work
- Good organisation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via the advertisement or call Elsie @ Huntress on for more details
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'