Receptionist - with some PA Duties - Cambridge - St Ives offices, £20,000 - £21,000 for a IT company - Great benefits. Front of House Recruitment is the Receptionist Recruitment Agency - One of our clients - is looking for a super polished, fun, professional, charming, outgoing, enthusiastic, confident receptionist or ex-cabin crew. Located in Cambridge - St Ives
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOCATED with driving distance to St Ives, Cambridge
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist in St Ives, Cambridge - with a high level of responsibility.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Booking travel and accomodation
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception.
- Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
See our "Receptionist Guidebook" For help, secret tips on promotion in reception and how to get your CV noticed.
- cabin crew
- air hostess
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'