You will ensure the smooth and efficient running of all Conference & BanquetingOperations at the resort, with overall responsibility for the delivery of over 200 weddings a year, tribute nights, private events and up to 12,000 day delegates for corporate conferencing and events.
You will work alongside the F & B Operations Manager to complement their role of management of resort outlets.
- You will ensure the effective planning, management, staffing and delivery of all conference and banqueting events
- You will ensure your management team are effectively communicated with and are delivering quality standards set and an outstanding customer experience
- You will ensure the effective management, recruitment, training and development of a team of up to 50 staff members
- You will ensure that high standards are maintained, including the review and update of SOPS’s
- You will maintain effective control of stock, costs and ensure optimum financial efficiency
- You ensure customer service excellence is consistently delivered
- You will ensure H&S and Food Hygiene regulations and standards are adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Strong people management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to multi-task under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
Old Thorns is a four star hotel resort offering a wide range of accommodation, conference & function facilities, health club, spa, restaurants & bars and a championship golf course. Offering 4 event rooms and a full conference suite with 9 conference rooms, Old Thorns is host to a wide range of events and offers a diverse and vibrant working environment.
As well as a competitive salary we offer training & development, company pension scheme, company uniform, free on-site parking and company discounts.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
- Coordinating Meetings
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'