Exponential-e is an end-to-end service provider specialising in networking, cloud, security, managed IT and UC solutions; we constantly strive for world-class status by challenging the status quo to deliver competitive advantage for our clients.
We are driven by employees that want to learn, build a career path and achieve.
- Location: Leman Street
- Working hours: Mon-Fri ; 8:30am-5pm
- Comprehensive benefits scheme (On-site cafe with free coffee, 25 days holiday+ Bank holidays, season ticket loans, local gym discount, vitality health cover, pension scheme, Culture Club)
Your new role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation that takes PRIDE in our culture and one team spirit.
As the Receptionist you will act as "front of house" for the Exponential-e Ltd reception desk at the London HQ. You will be hands on with the office management for the business and London HQ. Managing and liaising with the cleaners on a regular basis. You will also be responsible for carrying out a series of administrative tasks on an ad hoc basis.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- To meet and greet all visitors on arrival at the London HQ, ensuring that Exponential-e staff are notified promptly of their visitors arrival
- Manage travel bookings for fellow colleagues
- Manage the scheduling and maintanence of the Exponential-e Boardroom calendars
- Organise office maintenance and repair working with the facilities co-ordinator
What you’ll need to succeed
At Exponential-e we each have a personal responsibility in delivering excellence. To undertake the role of Receptionist you must have ambition to be the best you can be. You will ideally have sufficient experience in reception / front of house. Being passionate about your role, the future of Exponential-e and your career. Taking Responsibility as Receptionist for your development and always setting high standards.
Competencies required for this role include and are not restricted to:
- Hard working individual happy to carry out a broad range of tasks, often requested at short notice
- Good organisational skills with an ability to seek upward feedback if unclear
- Strong timekeeping and able to arrive punctually each day
As a Receptionist you must be confident in making decisions and finding solutions. As a company we are constantly striving for world class status by challenging the status quo to deliver competitive advantage.
What you’ll get in return
The role of a Receptionist is filled with learning and development opportunities for an ambitious individual pursuing/ moving forward in their career.
Benefits you will receive include pension, 25 days annual leave, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans, local gym discounts, and vitality health cover. You will be supported by an excellent manager, part of a very friendly team, within a company striving to achieve world class status. This is an exciting role for any ambitious Receptionist out there.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"