A new opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist based in Colchester. You will be responsible for the front desk and assisting with any adhoc admin duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant department.
- Welcoming visitors into the building
- Invoice input, queries and dealing with delivery tickets.
- Control and monitoring of company client entertainment.
- General office admin within bought ledger department and other duties as required.
- Previous reception experience.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Well presented and well spoken.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible working hours including weekends.
- £7.83 - £8.00 per hour.
At The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"