This Receptionist position offers a unique opportunity to join a friendly administrative team working for a stable and successful Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision.
As the Receptionist your responsibilities will include: -
- As the first point of contact, you will provide a professional front to the Company for all internal and external customers and stakeholders and will ensure the smooth and efficient administration of all aspects of the reception function,
- You will take full responsibility for greeting external guests, answering phones, sorting posts, ordering office supplies and refreshments, and carrying out other ad hoc administrative tasks as requested.
- Aside from the day-to-day office responsibilities, you will also be responsible for coordinating company events, and internal ‘cake days’ and competitions.
As the Receptionist you should have: -
- Previous experience in a similar role is not essential however a professional, flexible, friendly and proactive approach is important for this role
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including face to face, telephone and written communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills including experience of working with Microsoft Office
This is a full-time post, 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
If you think the Receptionist role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Receptionist role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job