As the Receptionist you will be:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and patients via email, phone and in person
- Dealing with diary management and booking of appointments
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Providing administration support
As the Receptionist, you will:
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be good at working as part of a team
- Have the ability to communicate on all levels
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Enjoy interacting with people and providing administration support
- Have previous experience within a customer service environment would be ideal
If you are successful in this role you will be working as a Receptionist on a rota system as part of the Reception team and the hours vary but will be a 4 day week working 12-hour days with one Saturday in 4 and get a day off in lieu.
If you are looking to work as a Receptionist for a professional and caring environment where thorough training and support are provided whilst engaging with a broad client base then get in touch with the team to discuss further. If you have worked in customer service, administration or as a receptionist we would like to hear from you.
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job