Do you thrive on helping people, and have a passion to deliver exceptional customer service within the hospitality sector? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service professional to join the dedicated and friendly team at Sirior Bach Caravan Park near Abergele in North Wales.
Who will I be working with?
Sirior Bach is a family orientated holiday park which offers a range of first class facilities. The park sites over 175 caravans located in the stunning North Wales countryside.
What will this role of Receptionist entail?
As a Receptionist you’ll work as part of a professional team to deliver friendly and effective customer service that creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests. Duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Answering phones and responding to emails in a timely manner
- Completing administration duties including; checking guests in and out, billing etc.
- Understanding customer requirements and acting upon them, giving excellent customer service at all times
- Maintaining and providing excellent knowledge of local area to customers
- Fulfilling all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
What will I need to be considered for this Receptionist role?
- Proven experience within a face to face customer service role, preferably within the hospitality industry
- Focused and keen on exceeding customer expectations, with superb interpersonal skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail and excellent literacy skills
- IT literate with timely and accurate typing skills
- Superb problem solving skills, and the ability to use your own initiative and work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team and proactively manage tasks
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of an ambitious family run business, where your efforts and strong work ethic will be noticed and rewarded.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm (10am to 4pm out of season, between end of October and March)
Location: Abergele (Conwy County, North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Receptionist vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Sirior Bach. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Sirior Bach, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job