A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Permanent Receptionist to join a Global Assurance provider, based in the West End. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to build on previous Receptionist experience as this role will offer variety and responsibility to the right candidate!
As Receptionist, you will work as an integral part of the Front of House team, providing a premium service to clients and visitors. You will also be required to provide high quality administrative support as and when required. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
* Handling a busy switchboard
* Meeting room management - bookings, catering, building security, IT as required
* Assisting with travel arrangements
* Post room maintenance - dispatching and distributing post to all departments, arranging/handling national and international couriers and franking outgoing mail
* Ensuring reception, meeting rooms, post room and kitchen are maintained to a high standard at all times
* Ad hoc admin tasks (printing/scanning/binding for colleagues/visitors
My client are looking for a confident, professional and friendly Receptionist that can act as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors. It is essential that you maintain a smart, positive and helpful approach to your work, building relationships successfully and communicating effectively! The right candidate will highlight an ability to demonstrate respect, equity and empathy for a diverse community. Communication skills are also key whilst an ability to deal with difficult clients and customers is also important for this role.
Previous experience working in a customer service or Reception role will benefit your application.
If you believe you have the skills this role requires, please apply online immediately!
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job