Our client is looking for a Front of House Receptionist to run their busy reception area.
Your duties will include:
- welcoming clients / guests to the company
- issuing ID badges and asking them to sign the visitor book
- managing the switchboard, transfering calls and taking messages
- monitoring H&S processes and making sure they are up to date
- making sure the reception area is kept tidy at all times and keeping the refreshments fully stocked
- managing and distributing post, organising couriers
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- a can do attitude - this is a busy office and all hands to the pump is the ethos
- a confident and friendly telephone manner
This is a great, full time temporary opportunity working Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm within a small, friendly office in Oxford.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.