Huddersfield City Centre
Temporary - up to 6 months
My client are currently looking for a temporary part-time receptionist to join them for a few months’ assignment. The role is based in a law firm in central Huddersfield.
The ideal candidate will have previous reception experience within a professional services environment.
Duties of a Receptionist include;
- Meeting, greeting and signing in visitors on site
- Dealing with incoming calls and directing to the appropriate team
- Faxing, filing and photocopying
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Responding and forwarding e-mails accordingly
- Dealing with a small amount of administration task for busier teams
As a Receptionist you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Previous reception experience is desirable but not essential
- Great communications skills
Salary: £7.83 - 8.50ph - temporary
Hours: 12:45 - 5:15pm
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job