Salary up to £26,000!!
An amazing chance to work for a Prestigious City Law Firm!!
Have you worked in Cabin Crew or for a 5* hotel?!?
Our client - a prestigious City law firm - are looking for a polished and accomplished Receptionist to provide a first class front of house service to their VIP clients.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a warm and professional manner
- Answer internal and external telephone calls promptly
- Coordinate the booking of meetings rooms in a proactive and professional way
- Ensure reception and client areas are clean and tidy
- Reconfirm 'next day' bookings
- Liaising with other departments within the business
Receptionist will have the following experience/skills:
- Reception experience gained from Professional Services/Cabin Crew/5* hotel
- Excellent customer services skills and care
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous experience of a room booking system would be beneficial
- Highly skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.