About the Role
As a Receptionist you will provide the first link between the client and the firm in our Oxford office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is client focused and looking to join a committed, friendly and established front of house team.
This is a part-time permanent position working 32 hours a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Providing a warm welcome to all clients, staff and contractors visiting the Oxford office
- Dealing with clients over the phone and in person, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a friendly, and efficient manner
- Ensuring the maintenance of internal meeting rooms and providing clients with refreshments where appropriate
- Assisting colleagues with administrative duties as required
- Previous experience in a front of house or receptionist role
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent of grade A-C
- Excellent organisational capability with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Client service focused
- Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload
- You must be able to work the shifts above as well as be flexible to cover additional hours on an adhoc basis
- Positive Attitude to Work- Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment
- Effective Communicator- Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media. Speaks in Plain English
- Self Aware- Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression
- Team Player- Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others
- Resilient- Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and Royds Withy King
- Open to Change- Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Royds Withy King reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date.
Royds Withy King is a full service UK Top 100 law firm with robust commercial, private client, specialist personal injury and clinical negligence practices. We have the combined expertise of 470 staff across our offices in Bath, Oxford, London and Wiltshire.
We are a passionate and growing firm that strives to be specialists in our field and put client relationships at the core of everything we do. We use our experience across the full range of commercial and private law sectors to put our clients ahead of the curve.
And our strongest advocates are our people; it’s the way they relate to our clients and the way they do business. We are proud to have been ranked as a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Company to Work For' for the last three years.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, 26.5 days holiday per year, a great pension scheme and a whole host of other staff benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment in a Law firm with prospects, then look no further!
- Client Services
- Law Firm
- Professional Services