A top-tier US law firm are looking to hire a receptionist to be part of their prestigious office, based in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist with an excellent customer service background to work in an international law firm. You will provide a world class service to external and internal clients to ensure the experience is the highest possible quality.
Duties to include:
- Managing the global room booking function
- Hosting all visitors to the client suite
- Providing equipment for client/visitor rooms
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Booking of taxis on behalf of clients and employees
- Dealing with any enquiries including building facilities and catering menus in a professional manner
- Administration tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within a law firm or professional services environment and have excellent time management skills in order to prioritise a heavy workload and meet deadlines. You will be a team player who is proactive, enthusiastic and has good organisational skills.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking, please apply today!
- Customer Service
- Law Firm
- Receptionist Duties