Are you interested in being part of a growing business? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity?
Do you have excellent administration attributes with a positive proactive attitude?
Due to continued expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist / Front of House Co-ordinator to join our team at the Stevenage office.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation to ensure a professional and effective front of house service (telephone and face-to-face) is provided. You will need to use initiative to deal with matters as they arise and to assist with relevant daily administration and housekeeping while ensuring a professional, accurate and uniform service is provided at all times.
- Managing incoming telephone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Arranging parking spaces and managing adherence to the parking at Solar house, provide permits and location information about local car parks and how to walk to Solar from the station.
- Be able to recommend local hotels and services.
- Set up front of house and meeting rooms first thing and close down at end of day.
- Own and maintain and keep the reception operating manual up to date.
- Own front of house video loop and work with Marketing to ensure its updated monthly.
- Preparing induction packs in advance for new starters.
- Ordering adhoc consumables as requested.
- Order, check and receipt all stationery/clothing requirements.
- Manage and chase fault reporting with third parties.
- Manage invoicing and keys for car valeters.
- Moving cars when needed and dealing with vehicle collections and deliveries as per the process and return paperwork to fleet.
- Monitor shared mailboxes and distribute mail to teams.
- Book flights, train travel, hotel bookings and organise buffets.
- Book meetings and rooms at Solar House and for remote offices.
- Organise taxis, couriers and any other services requested.
- Manage and quality check incoming and outgoing parcels and deliveries.
- Assist with documents and communications.
Receptionist | Administrator | Admin | Front of House | Co-ordinator | Reception | Coordinator | Workplace Coordinator
- Works on their own initiative, self-motivated and autonomous.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Open, Honest and Trustworthy, discrete and confidential.
- Able to produce work of the highest standard and prepared to learn new skills in order to achieve this.
- Ability to make decisions quickly seeking guidance if approval needed.
- Able to work as part of a team and can work to deadlines.
- Can-do attitude, great customer service.
- Understand the importance of following policy and procedure.
We are a leading provider of resident and mobile building services maintenance, delivering the highest quality support to critical environments and commercial properties, offering full life cycle asset management. In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job