Manchester City Centre
Multi-disciplined law firm
5* rated service
Our client is a national multi-disciplined law firm who are committed to delivering a quality service to their clients. You will be joining an existing front of house team, ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times, face to face and on the phone.
- Answering a busy switchboard in a professional manner
- Meeting and greeting
- Managing the meeting rooms
- Delivering refreshments
- Ordering stationery
- Postal duties
- Previous reception experience gained within an office environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Competent MS Office IT abilities
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job