New job opportunity based in Oxford for a temporary Receptionist.
Your new company
Our client, a financial services company are currently looking for a receptionist to join their team. With a modern corporate office based in Oxford, this is a fantastic opportunity which won't be around for long.
My client is currently recruiting a Receptionist to come on board and be the first point of contact for their office. They are looking for a well rounded, dynamic individual who is looking to learn and develop new skills.
Your new role
- Manning reception - ensuring the company is represented well.
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and enquiries via switchboards.
- Manage meeting room bookings (including external stakeholders) and ensure meeting rooms are equipped and presentable.
- Handle a high volume of emails.
- Creating all documents, reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working as a receptionist
- Be bubbly, outgoing and be able to work with an amazing team
- Desire to improve their receptionist skills and learn new tasks
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Be highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Literate on all Microsoft Office packages including outlook
What you'll get in return
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Parking on-site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.