We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join the group at Jurys Inn.
We are recruiting for a Receptionist to join our great team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
Experience we are looking for -
- To have worked in a hotel or with people in a customer related role.
- Excellent Customer service skills, to be able to follow standards and to have good organisational skills.
- To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be able to communicate well to each other and guests
- Be able to use a phone and computer system - we use Opera.
- To be familiar with the days business, including arrivals, departures and special requests.
- To have a good understanding of the guests requirements when they are checking in or out and to follow the mystery guest standards. Someone will come and check every month.
- To offer guest services such as wake up call, newspaper etc.
- To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company Policy.
- Keeping the team up to date by attending the daily meetings.
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To communicate well over the phone, taking reservations when the customer contact centre is closed.
Why come and work for us
to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Varied and interesting work- no day is the same at Jurys Inn
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Having the chance to work with and around friendly people - we have a great culture with employee satisfaction at 83.3% (2016 result)
- Birthday cards every year- we celebrate everything
- The opportunity to work for a well respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scene, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
- A smart Uniform
- Meals on duty
- Monthly engagement activities- we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- So many training courses that your brain may not be able to squeeze them all in
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for the month.
- Happy Rewards - earn points and claim them back on gifts that you want
- Stay at one of our hotels for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Sensible benefits that could save you money -Pension Scheme, Life assurance, wellbeing support, wedding leave, childcare vouchers, Christmas savings scheme, etc