Role: Receptionist (Hotel)
Status: Permanent Full time shift work
To provide an efficient and friendly welcome to all guests and to respond effectively to all guest queries, requests and complaints.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- To maintain high standards of customer care and service.
- To respond to all guest queries, requests and to refer all complaints to the line manager.
- To respond by phone or email to make reservations for individuals and group bookings and input into PMS System
- To use the Protel Front Office system, up sell rooms and market the Estate and hotel as appropriate.
- To have an awareness of the business’s activity and prepare accordingly.
- To develop a sound working rapport with other team members.
- Ensure the security of all money, keys and data supplied.
- Report all faults, repairs and breakdowns to the General Manager or the most senior member of staff on duty.
- To ensure the reception and back areas are clean, tidy and free of hazards.
- To liaise with all necessary departments.
- To attend any training sessions as and when required.
- To comply with any reasonable instructions issued by the Managers.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- To read and comply with the Terms and Conditions of Employment
Working hours are shift based 5 days per week. Early shift 7am – 3.30pm and lates 2.30pm – 11pm on a rota system
If you are interested in applying for the role please contact Lorna on or send your CV to
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then thank you for your application but we will not be pursuing it at this stage.