We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our team based in Bradford, reporting directly to the PA to CEO & CFO. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary. You must have a full UK driving licence and your own car.
We are a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK & International locations and supply our customers with end to end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
As our Receptionist the main purpose of your role will be to provide a high quality and efficient service to support the PA, CEO, CFO and Directors.
Our Receptionist duties and key responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing meeting hospitality
- Management of petty cash
- Collating and submitting mileage and expense claims
- Ad-hoc errands
- Filing support
- General Admin / Project support to PA
- Answering switchboard
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing Post & Parcels
- Booking and co-coordinating company travel and accommodation
To join our team as Receptionist you must posess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent customer services & communication skills
- Organised and able to work accurately on own initiative
- Confident decision maker
- Ability to manage a busy workload with often conflicting priorities
- Ability to deal with people of all levels
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience of working in a confidential environment
- Intermediate Excel user
- Confident using IT systems to input and extract data
- Must be have a full UK licence and own car.
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Calendar management
If you have the skills and experience required and are looking to join a growing company as a Receptionist, please click ‘Apply’ today.