Receptionist - London Property Company 20k - 22k. Bens - Private Health, Bonus, Pension 25 days holiday, Gym. Working in a corporate blue company - Customer Service skills essential. Meeting high net-worth individuals.
• Receptionist Agency; Front of House Recruitment is London's corporate specialist in Front of House staff. Working directly for this client - an exciting glamorous Property Developer in London - working in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment, where a real team-player with excellent communication skills would thrive!
• Receptionist or Cabin Crew experience ONLY. If you are super polished, have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew, have strong customer service skills, would be good at dealing with VIPs in person and on the telephone, then please apply. If you are immaculately presented with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do.
• RECEPTIONIST DUTIES:
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Communication with board level members
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP customer service
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- General duties
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE - Unfortunately we simply aren't able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don't have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job