Are you looking for a career in the City of London? Office Angels has just received a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist to work for a beautiful offices in the heart of the City.
The successful candidate will be working on a very busy reception desk. This role will require a candidate with 5* customer service skills and an excellent attitude.
Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience
Company: Finance and Investment
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Meeting and greeting clients at the front desk
- Offering refreshments to all clients and guests
- Providing 5* customer service at all times
- Dealing with incoming internal and external emails
- Transferring internal and external phone calls onto the internal reception teams and announcing guests
- Liaising with the Reception Supervisor, Building Management Team and the Front of House Manager on a regular basis.
- Adhoc administration for the team
- Booking meeting rooms and lunches
- Ordering stationary and supporting the Office Manager with the overall running of the office.
The desired candidate:
- Exceptionally friendly, approachable and professional.
- Ideally an interest within Financial Services
- Strong Education and credible history
- Eager to learn and progress as a Receptionist with a really strong work ethic.
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize work load
- Someone who takes pride in their appearance and is well presented.
Please apply immediately with your CV if you are suitable for this role.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.