We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to provide an efficient reception/switchboard and admin service. You must be able to give a positive impression to all callers and to maintain an efficient service to all internal staff as required and to act as a support system to all departments. This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly and personable candidate who is looking to build on an existing skills set.
Job Title: Receptionist
Duties to Include:
- Work alongside senior receptionist to cover reception and switchboard, screening and transferring all calls and taking accurate messages where applicable
- Act in a courteous and professional manner to all visitors and staff
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- Provide general admin work such as typing, data processing, photocopying, scanning, filing, and other duties as required
- Ordering stationery
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Who we're looking for:
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Good IT skills
- Have excellent communication skills with a professional and courteous approach
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure due to the high levels of call volumes
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude
- Willing to learn and be flexible
Location: East Leeds
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Front of house