A dynamic and progressive manufacturing company based in Blyth are looking to immediatley appoint an experienced and customer service orientated Receptionist on a temporary on-going basis.
- Switchboard and reception duties.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors.
- Organising meeting and refreshments.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Upkeep of the database system/switchboard.
- Maintaining stationery requirements.
- Basic administration duties when required.
- You must be highly customer facing and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Previous receptionist/front of house experience is essential.
- Experience of working in a dynamic fast moving office environment.
- You will possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- You will be computer literate.
- You will be organised, highly dependable and possess a strong work ethic.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job