Gi Group Doncaster are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist on behalf of a leading manufacturer based on the outskirts of Doncaster.
The role will require you to be responsible for greeting all visitors, welcoming them in a warm and timely manner ensuring that they receive the best possible first impression of the Company.
My client can offer an excellent benefits package which in addition to a competitive salary also includes a company bonus, pension, health insurance, life assurance and staff discount.
* Answering all incoming calls and transfer them to relevant staff members.
* Welcoming all visitors and letting their point of contact know immediately, of their arrival.
* Ensuring that the correct health and safety procedures are followed for any visitors to the premises (ie signing in and out, issue of visitor passes, completion of H&S documentation, issuing PPE if necessary)
* Updating the Reception Welcome Screen on a daily basis.
* Receiving and distributing company post.
* Ensuring that any outgoing mail is sent out daily in time for Royal Mail deadlines.
* Organising and preparing refreshments for visitors/meetings and customer visits
* Monitoring and booking appointments for the company meeting rooms.
* Opening and closing reception.
* Various administrative duties.
* Offering departmental support as and when required.
The Right Candidate should:-
* Have Proven experience on a busy Reception desk in a corporate environment utilising a busy multi-line switchboard
* Have PC based switchboard experience ideally Avaya - IP Office
* Have Experience of electronic franking machines and good working knowledge of UK postal and delivery systems
* Be IT literate including experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular Outlook (including resource booking) and Word.
* Be Articulate and with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
The hours of work are 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday rotating with 8.45am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 8.45am - 4pm Friday.