Experienced Receptionist needed for 2 days a week at a international engineering company
Our client, a well known multinational Engineering company are currently looking for a receptionist to join their team for 2 days a week. With amazing corporate offices based in Cheltenham, this is a fantastic opportunity which won't be around for long.
My client is currently recruiting a receptionist to come on board and be the first point of contact for their office. They are looking for a well rounded, dynamic individual who is looking to learn new skills and as such doors will open for progression and a bright career
Your main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manning reception - ensuring the company is represented well.
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and enquiries via switchboards.
- Manage meeting room bookings (including external stakeholders) and ensure meeting rooms are equipped and presentable.
- Handle a high volume of emails.
- Creating all documents, reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Experience working as a receptionist
- Be bubbly, outgoing and be able to work with an amazing team
- Desire to improve their receptionist skills and learn new tasks
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Be highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Literate on all Microsoft Office packages including outlook
what you'll get in return
- well established company
- friendly working environment
- great company to work for
What you need to do now
If you think this is something you think you would be Eligible for, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. And are interested in having a conversation about the next steps get in touch on with Coby Nelson on