A reputable law firm is looking for a Receptionist to join their branch team in Crossgates.
The role would suit candidates who demonstrate reception/administration experience and excellent customer service skills in a professional office environment.
The firm has an excellent reputation and is well known for its commitment to developing and supporting staff. As such, the successful candidate will benefit from generous holiday entitlement, free parking, flexible working and opportunities for professional development.
- Meet and greet clients
- Deal with enquiries and direct calls
- Set up client files and log data
- Sort incoming/outgoing post
- Keep the reception area tidy and presentable
- Organise meeting rooms and refreshments
- Undertake general administrative duties as required
- Reception/administration experience
- Professional communication skills
- Customer focused and ability to build rapport with clients
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Computer literate
As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants to arrange interviews.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
KEYWORDS: Reception, Administration, Customer Service