Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet clinicians and clients who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
• Meet and Greet clinicians, clients and guests (making drinks if needed).
• Keeping the reception area clear and tidy during office hours.
• Taking care of post (handing any out to the correct person, taking to the post office at the end of the day, and providing help with green boxes and newsletters).
• Franking machine care (topped up on credit, ink levels).
• Stationery (Ordering, stock levels and Timesheets available).
• Using the card machine if needed.
• Storing delivery notes.
• Answering calls and transferring them to the relevant team.
• Booking the meetings room.
• Admin duties for office management when required.
• Admin duties for Payroll (Saving timesheets, Using Web roster payroll when staff on holiday, assisting on Invoices and PO’s).
• Admin duties for HR when required.
• Phone cover when staff on holiday or sick.
What we are looking for:
• Good at Multi-Tasking
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Self-motivated and confident
• Has good attention to detail
• Great computer skills, especially with Excel and word.
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Well organised
• Great phone manner
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Time management skills
Proven office and administrative experience - Essential
Previous receptionist experience –Desirable