Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist. All candidates must be available to start on the 13th March immediately and be available for the full 2 weeks.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide a friendly and welcoming reception for their clients and visitors, ensuring all visitors are welcomed in a courteous and professional manner.
- Switchboard duties.
- Co-ordination of incoming and outgoing post, including booking couriers and where required tracking the delivery of parcels.
- Other ad hoc duties including general administration tasks, preparing documentation, assisting with the printing of different project material.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A professional telephone manner and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Professional in nature and appearance with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive team player.
- 2 weeks work
- Competitive rate of pay