City of London
A highly accredited insurance firm with prestigious offices in the heart of London. The buzz is immediate when you work in the door and the pace is high. Hundreds of corporate clients and high net individuals from all over the world are welcomed every day. The reception is valued as the heart of the company and key to perceptions of the firm.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a highly professional and friendly manner, issuing to them visitor badges and information (including health & safety information), liaising with hosts, and directing visitors to their internal destination.
- Answer all calls to the switchboard with a high level of customer service, routing calls as required and dealing with initial general enquiries.
- Ensure Reception is kept clean and tidy, forwarding issues and faults to the Building Management Helpdesk as required.
- Ensure there are supplies of visitor’s passes, information cards, etc. when needed.
- Attending to requests to book Taxis
- Ad-hoc admin
We are ideally looking for someone who has a little bit of experience within reception for a corporate company. PLEASE only apply if you feel you have had this experience.
Other attributes include:
- Bright, articulate and possessing first class communication skills
- Computer Literate, able to use Outlook, excel and word.
- Able to use the reception and switchboard systems
- Excellent standards of corporate dress and punctuality.
- Able to work well within the team as well as individually.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job