Hours: 10:00 - 18:30 Monday to Thursday
08:30 - 15:30 Friday
13:30 - 14:30 Lunch daily
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have some client / customer facing experience, have an excellent telephone manner and be confident using Microsoft Office. They will be highly organised, confident and have a flexible "can do" approach.
This is a corporate client facing role so we are looking for someone who is well presented and articulate.
The position will entail:
* Meeting and greeting clients and candidates, and providing a welcoming and professional first impression for the company.
* Managing the room booking calendar.
* Booking candidate registrations, client meetings and providing refreshments.
* Ordering stationary, business cards and other office supplies.
* Answering the switchboard, screening and forwarding calls or messages and assisting with candidate or client queries.
* Managing the "recruit inbox" to ensure all incoming CV's are forwarded to the relevant consultant.
* Processing and attaching candidate registrations and compliance documents to the company database.
* Booking taxis and couriers.
* Sorting, distributing and franking the post.
* Assisting with any other adhoc tasks.
- Customer Service
- Front of house