Are you keen to build your career with a world-class hotel brand and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and join our Regional Office in the UK. PPHE Hotel Group is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
PPHE Hotel Group operate Park Plaza Hotels and Resorts, art 'otel across the Europe, the Middle East and Africa. PPHE Hotel Group operate brands that seeks to inspire guests through their individuality and passion. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a varied role overseeing our corporate reception area, meeting rooms and staff facilities. You'll provide a seamless meet and greet service for all our guests and visitors whilst ensuring a pleasant and memorable visit for all. You'll also manage the booking of our meeting spaces and ensuring that all visitors, whether from one of our Hotels or external, are signed in/out in a courteous manner and are aware of all Health & Safety procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service and communication for internal and external visitors
- Ensure that all visitors experience the highest level of service in a pleasant, clean and safe environment
- Take responsibility for the general upkeep of the Reception area
- Managing the mainline telephone/switchboard - To answer telephones calls, screen calls, take messages and direct calls appropriately
- Intercom Access / Meet & Greet of all visitors and guests/ delegates/ staff from hotels & providing general support to visitors
- Keep the highest level of confidentiality regarding all staff and visitors
- Assist with Courier bookings and dealing with all incoming deliveries /documents
- Assist with Air Conditioning and Heating system control for the meeting rooms/ office
- Be available and visible at all times to deal with all visitors/delegate queries and requests whilst on duty
- Booking Meeting Rooms / overseeing Video Conference Meetings Room requests using calendar booking system software; to coordinate meetings liaising with colleagues from all regional and Amsterdam Corporate Office
- Assisting staff members beforehand and tidying after all meetings
- Ordering and organising breakfast, lunches / refreshments for internal, external meetings & general set up meeting rooms
- Meeting Room replenish of all dried goods (coffee, sugar, still/sparkling water, teas, milk)
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To be fully aware and competent of fire procedures, crisis procedure and company code of conduct
- To have knowledge of and to understand the company’s Health and Safety Policy and to act accordingly
- To inform a Manager of any issue you believe to be a risk to yourself and others
IMAGE OF CORPORATE & REGIONAL OFFICE
- As a representative of PPHE Hotel Group you must be polite, courteous and helpful to all visitors at all times
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues
- Communicate as clearly as possible to both visitors and colleagues
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively by showing co-operation and support to colleagues
- To develop positive working relationships at all levels with other departments and all staff members in the office
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. If you are passionate, have potential and the confidence to deliver a personalised service and uplifting moments to our guests then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job