A brilliant opportunity to work as a reception/administrator in the Brighton area. The candidate must be friendly, enthusiastic and have strong customer service skills.
Receptionist day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing customers to areas of the building
- Dealing with internal and outbound calls
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Keeping kitchen tidy
- Supporting transport manager with parking queries
Receptionist role benefits:
- Training provided
- Temporary to permanent position after a qualifying period
- Opportunity to work for a thriving business
- Competitive pay rate
Immediate start required.
Hours: 0900 to 1700 with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
Pay: £10.00 per hour.
Do not hesitate to apply online now or contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing to find out more information.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job