A brilliant opportunity to work as a reception/administrator in the Brighton area. The candidate must be friendly, enthusiastic and have strong customer service skills.
Receptionist day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing customers to areas of the building
- Dealing with internal and outbound calls
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Keeping kitchen tidy
- Supporting transport manager with parking queries
Receptionist role benefits:
- Training provided
- Temporary to permanent position after a qualifying period
- Opportunity to work for a thriving business
- Competitive pay rate
Immediate start required.
Hours: 0900 to 1700 with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
Pay: £10.00 per hour.
Do not hesitate to apply online now or contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing to find out more information.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.