THE ROLE: They are currently looking for an experienced, adaptable and polished receptionist to work as part of a team in their West end office. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the telephone system and dealing with queries when appropriate
- Forwarding telephone calls to the relevant person and taking messages efficiently and precisely
- Greeting clients into the office in a polite and professional manner
- Assisting directors and managers with administrative tasks as and when requested
- Date stamping and distributing incoming post promptly to other members of staff
- Franking mail
- Ensure a corporate impression of the reception area
- Other ad hoc duties and much more
THE PERSON: It is essential that you are available to start work immediately and possess the following skills:
- Previous reception experience
- Intermediate skills in Word and Outlook.
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff and clients
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, confident and a first class communicator. If this sounds like the role for you apply online immediately!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
OUR MISSION: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.
The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!