Job permanent reception admin Brighton property management
Your new company
They are a market leading property management company, ever present in Brighton, Hove and its environs since 1897. They operate from a prime city centre location in the prestigious building located within a historic area of the city.
Your new role
The role is for 37.5 hours per week 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). The receptionist duties will be for two days per week and the remaining three will be to provide secretarial support.
Day to day duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To answer all telephone calls and log calls onto word document
- Email out any night messages
- On arrival unlock the building and ensure that the reception area is lit
- Organise the post and ensure that this is delivered to the Principal on timely basis
- Ensure that any property keys which are required by contractors have the correct paperwork when handed out.
- Reconcile the key log on a weekly basis ensuring that any keys which are not in the key cupboard have been accounted for
- Where payments are received re invoices ensure that these are correctly documented
- Log boardroom bookings requests
- Amend daily sign in sheets and ensure that fresh sheets are available at the start of each day
- Be aware of staff holiday and sickness to ensure that any calls to that individual should be forwarded to their voicemail or dealt with by another member of the department
- At the end of the day ensure that the desk is tidy and lock away everything at night
- To undertake any secretarial duties as requested
- To complete any filing or scanning requests
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in receptionist/admin role is essential. You must be a team player. Previous experience in a property management company would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A competitive receptionist salary. A pension scheme the employee would be automatically enrolled on once they have completed their three month probation period. They also provide childcare voucher scheme, free eye test and a ride to work bike scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.