Our client, a fantastic practice, are looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Beaconsfield on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have previous Receptionist experience. The ideal candidate will be the face of the practice welcoming patients on arrival, assisting them with their appointments and other health care needs.
- The responsibility of the Receptionist will include: pulling, filing patient medical notes for surgeries and updating as necessary.
- Scanning and filing post in patients’ medical records.
- Undertaking faxing, photocopying and shredding as needed.
- Welcoming patients to the practice ensuring they are kept informed of any changes/delays to the doctors or nurses schedule that may affect them.
- Issuing completed repeat prescription requests to patient in line with practice protocols
- The Receptionist will take patient appointment requests over the phone and face to face, identify the most appropriate appointment time and book them in, in accordance with appointment booking rules.
- Cancel appointments when requested on behalf of patients.
- Move patient appointments when necessary, due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances, identifying suitable alternatives.
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent confidentiality skills
- Excellent IT skills
£8.50 per hour
- Office Administrator