Our client, a fantastic practice, are looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Beaconsfield on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have previous Receptionist experience and be willing to work at least 30 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be the face of the practice welcoming patients on arrival, assisting them with their appointments and other health care needs.
- The responsibility of the Receptionist will include: pulling, filing patient medical notes for surgeries and updating as necessary.
- Scanning and filing post in patients’ medical records.
- Undertaking faxing, photocopying and shredding as needed.
- Welcoming patients to the practice ensuring they are kept informed of any changes/delays to the doctors or nurses schedule that may affect them.
- Issuing completed repeat prescription requests to patient in line with practice protocols
- The Receptionist will take patient appointment requests over the phone and face to face, identify the most appropriate appointment time and book them in, in accordance with appointment booking rules.
- Cancel appointments when requested on behalf of patients.
- Move patient appointments when necessary, due to sickness or unforeseen circumstances, identifying suitable alternatives.
- Impeccable communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent confidentiality skills
- Excellent IT skills
£8.50 per hour
- Office Administrator