£18,000 plus holidays, pension, healthcare and discounted products
Valeco Recruitment are working with our exclusive client to recruit a front of house professional to join their growing Scottish organisation.
We are seeking candidates who are immediately available to register with Valeco Recruitment which will involve a face to face interview registration - we do not represent candidates without interviewing you face to face.
Based front of house you will be representing our client’s organisation and along with reception you will be heavily involved in administrative duties including:
• Meeting and greeting visitors face to face
• Filtering and answering telephone calls and enquiries, relaying messages accurately etc
• Coordinating all deliveries in and out of the business
• Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
• Checking visitors in and out of the company including health and safety basics
• Database record updating
• Understanding our client’s business and products to update records accurately
• Liaising with external providers for the building facilities
• Responding to emails
• Typing up letters, updating reports and building up key business relationships internally and externally.
What are we looking for?
• First class communication and presentation skills face to face and over the telephone
• Organised and driven individual
• Good PC skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Background in administration and reception duties
Ok, so you are keen please send your updated CV and covering letter for the attention of Valerie Cowan to be considered.
Please note that due to the volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to each and everyone that we receive.
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job