An exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning company seeking a dynamic receptionist to provide front-of-house assistance to all clients and visitors to the building. This role will suit someone with a lively and friendly personality who enjoys meeting and assisting people.
The role is based in London close to Euston station and Regent Park.
Working hours are Monday - Friday either 8am-5pm or 8.30am-5.30pm depending on company needs.
Paying circa £25k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Suitable for an individual with corporate reception experience looking to utilise their skillset in modern
- Welcoming all visitors to the building in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering a busy switchboard
- Organising and scheduling multiple meeting rooms
- Organising catering and refreshments for meetings
- Liaising with couriers/postal services/taxi services
- Maintain reception area to a high standard of tidiness and organisation
- Ordering flowers and publications for use in reception
- Maintain diary for conference and meeting room bookings
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job