An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, professional and experienced receptionist to join the Sylvestrian Centre on full time basis. The successful candidate will provide an efficient, friendly and professional service, acting as first point of contact within a busy Sports and Fitness Centre.
1. Work as part of a team on a shift rota system to ensure that the Leisure Centre Reception procedures are carried out efficiently.
2. Be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the Centre, to consistently implement and assess practices and draw attention to any unsafe practices.
3. To work additional hours when required, to ensure cover for Reception is maintained and cover duties as may be required.
4. Monitor members/visitors on site during school day
5. To work additional hours when required, to ensure cover for Reception is maintained and cover duties as may be required.
6. Develop a friendly and efficient working relationship with the people who use the Leisure Centre.
7. Promote the Leisure Centre positively at all times and maintain the displays of promotional material.
8. To receive telephone, written and personal bookings and payment for use of the Centre’s facilities.
9. Be responsible for cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift.
10. Assist the customers with choice and enrolment on the Centre’s courses.
11. Operate the telephones and computer booking system whilst on duty.
12. Promote and control items for resale and hire.
13. Uniform is to be provided and should be worn at all times whilst on duty.
14. To keep Reception clean, tidy and a pleasant environment in which to work.
15. To actively promote and correctly administer the Centre’s membership system and assist in the hitting of targets as set by the management team.
16. To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Leisure Centre.
Working hours: 7am to 4pm
Excellent benefits and parking. Opportunity to progress
For a full job description and application form, please visit our website: www.forest.org.uk (CV's alone are not accepted)
Forest School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointment to this position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Telephone Reception
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job