A local Health Practice based in the heart of Godalming is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
The Receptionist must be: motivated by health and fitness, animated, upbeat, and willing to go the extra mile.
They must deliver excellent customer service and be happy to multi-task in a busy environment, whilst working actively to motivate and promote a positive working atmosphere.
In addition, the successful Receptionist will:
- Greet patients in a professional, caring and welcoming manner.
- Exhibit strong communication skills by handling the scheduling of patients via various means, such as telephone and email services.
- Manage patient flow in the office and facilitate the timely provision of services, such as the accurate scheduling of appointments.
- Open and/or close the practice as required.
- The Receptionist must be organised and reconcile all front desk collections.
- Manage cash and banking processes.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including visits to the post office.
- Operate and manage a variety of standard office equipment and software, including: a personal computer, phones, faxes, ipads and photocopiers.
- Educate patients in our office policies, care schedules and other available services.
- Adopt a consistent and professional approach to attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Work flexibly to provide illness cover. This may occasionally entail temporarily covering longer hours if required by the team.
- The Receptionist must assist in the promotion of the clinic and be willing to organise, contribute to, or partake in marketing activities.
26-33 per week. These hours normally fall in approximately 7-hour shifts from either 07:00 - 14:00 or 13:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, plus the occasional Saturday from 08:30-13:30. A set three-monthly rota operates as agreed by the reception team. Covering holiday or illness will be required. Changes to these hours may be made with consultation.
£9-12 per hour plus holiday pay and other statutory entitlements.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job