Receptionist - Maghull & Bootle - £8.20 phr
3 fantastic opportunities have arisen to join a rapidly growing business in their offices across their two sites, we have work available between Monday - Sunday, must be flexible to work between 8:30am and 8pm. Set hours will be given and our client can be flexible working hours.
• Greet customers as they come in. Being the first point of contact with our customers, the role requires you to have excellent communication skills and a friendly manner, as well as being polite, courteous and organised. You will be required to deal with customers face to face and over the telephone confidently as well as direct them to the appropriate department or person efficiently.
• To answer the telephone, qualifying enquiries and assisting where possible or take messages accurately and pass them on to the correct people.
• Some general administration - Customer files, processing/preparing and filing paperwork, registering and taxing vehicles, taking payments. Ensuring all documentation correct and ready at all times.
• Previous customer service experience in a similar role.
• Phone system, Internet, Excel, DMS - Evo win/sales/reports, EnquiryMax, live chat, email, text.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be part of this new and high performing team, please forward a copy of your CV
If you haven't heard back from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job